HomeForumTournamentsTournament #216 Cosmic Clusters - discussion

Tournament #216 Cosmic Clusters - discussion (page 5)

5,196 views 135 replies |
2 months ago
|
1...4 5 67
Add post
1 month ago
1 month ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/monthly-248-cosmic-clusters

Gibihm
1 month ago
deus

Hey, awesome! Now I'm playing and playing these tournaments over and over again. And it's all free. Now that's some fun!

And look at that: Finally, I came in 4th place in a €1000 tournament! Extremely cool. That's 75 stones. Somewhere here it also says that no stones are thrown, but vouchers and who knows what else. Come on, I want my surprise! How and where the heck can I redeem my awesome 900-point winnings? Where do I find the payout room I'm after?

Automatic translation:
1 month ago

Hello, just as you said, the tournaments are free, so the actual prize is the voucher. Sadly, it seems like you made it to fourth place, so that's not actually among paid scoring. I'm sorry. Much better luck next time! 🍀🫡

1 month ago

I had few good wins on this one, super

1 month ago

This one is cool

1 month ago

Share https://kasinoguru-cz.com/turnaje/monthly-248-cosmic-clusters

miik123
1 month ago

I had few good wins on this one, super

1 month ago

Did you also play with a bonus or you weren't lucky? 😀

What was the biggest win?

1 month ago

Share https://es.casino.guru/torneos/monthly-248-cosmic-clusters

Radka
1 month ago
deus

Well, that's the lesser of two evils. Then I'll take seat 321. Good things come to those who wait. Everything's great!

Automatic translation:
1 month ago

This game I loved it... this is the one to play for.100%

Gibihm
1 month ago
deus

Well, that's the lesser of two evils. Then I'll take seat 321. Good things come to those who wait. Everything's great!

Automatic translation:
1 month ago

Hey, I love the way you responded back! 😉

1 month ago

fileNothing

1 month ago
ruus

And that's all?

Automatic translation:
1 month ago

Share https://de.casino.guru/turniere/monthly-248-cosmic-clusters#tournament-discussion

1 month ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/monthly-248-cosmic-clustershttps://casino.guru/tournaments/monthly-248-cosmic-clusters

1 month ago

https://kazinoazov.net/besplatnyye-turniry-po-slotam/monthly-248-cosmic-clusters#tournament-discussion

1 month ago
file
1 month ago
ptus

I'm moving up in the rankings

Automatic translation:
1 month ago

Canadian and as always not legible for anything on this site any Canadians. Play in their tournaments

Slikrik1
1 month ago

That’s simply how the game providers have it set up.

However, if you have the option, you can use a VPN on our website and still play the tournament.

1...4 5 67
Go to pageof 7 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more