ForumSports and Sports BettingFootball World Cup Qatar 2022

Football World Cup Qatar 2022

1 year ago by Daniel
|
3173 views 3 replies |
|
Add post
1 year ago

Even though we're not a website related to sports betting, I'm sure many of you are going to follow one of the biggest sport events for the past years.

I'm sure you noticed the ongoing discussion whether Qatar is an appropriate location for such a big event. What's your opinion?

Of course, I also need to ask, which country or countries are you going to support? Any tips on the winner?

1 year ago

Since my country didn't qualify (again) for the big event, I'm going to support other countries. I remember I liked to watch Costa Rica in 2014, even made a bet on them when they played against Italy, which earned me a good amount of money (the odds were over 12.00). I also like Portugal where I lived for a while so that's another favourite country.

Tips on the winner? Even though I read Samuel Eto'o claims that Cameroon is going to win in the final against Morocco, I'd say it's rather stays his wish than anything close to reality. If I had to bet on one country, I'd say France, but I also believe Croatia could make a great result on the upcoming World Cup 🙂. Even though Brazil has a great squad on the paper, I don't think their offensive playstyle is going to work against strong European opponents, but we'll see 🙂

Edited by author 1 year ago
6 months ago

I was supporting the Argentine national team in the World Cup) As it turned out, not in vain) If it is not difficult, recommend me some sites where I can follow the news about football in South America.

Automatic translation:
roman471
6 months ago

I suppose you're from Chile so you had to be disappointed since you're country didn't qualify. I remember the old times with Alexis, Bravo, Jara, Isla, Vidal or Medel... I don't know about any specific website focusing on South American football. I guess you need to focus on websites that deal with a specific national football league (in Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay etc.)

Join the community

You must be logged in to add a post.

flash-message-news
Don’t miss any news from the gambling industry
Subscribe to our newsletter for newest no deposit bonuses, new slots, and other news