HomeForumSlotsGates of Olympus 2500 – General Discussion

Gates of Olympus 2500 – General Discussion

537 views 11 replies |
2 weeks ago
|
Add post
2 weeks ago
Do you like this game? Did you hit a big win? Did you experience some technical issues? If there is anything you would like to discuss about Gates of Olympus 2500, you can do so here.
2 weeks ago
esus

Do free bonus earnings not generate cash or deposit income?

Automatic translation:
Michi05
2 weeks ago

Hello, could you try once more, please? It's in demo mode, but I honestly can't tell if it's related to your question.

2 weeks ago
esus

There's an error when it accumulates to multiply and give the prize; the multiplier increases between 30 and 60. The operation is correct, but what it offers to pay out is distorted.

Automatic translation:
Bequita20
2 weeks ago

Will try to tell it to Juraj.

He can't do anything with this situation, but maybe he can look into it and find some other version where it will be right.

Or you can try some other versions of this game, we have plenty of them. 😀

Jorgelina1995 deleted the post
1 week ago
esus

How do I withdraw my winnings at the casino?

Automatic translation:
Jorgelina1995
1 week ago

Hello, if you are having trouble withdrawing from an online casino, I would recommend using the chat or support. They should guide you directly with the best knowledge of their platform.

3 days ago

Trying

3 days ago

I did not like this game at first.... But.... Well, what can I say!!!

3 days ago

I'm Still new on this game and wait and check when time goes

2 days ago
czus

Hi

Automatic translation:
Pavlina1234
yesterday

Hello, how are you? 😁

Is there something you would like to ask or know when you write under this particular game?

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more