HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 924)

5,799,230 views 29,540 replies |
2 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...923 924 925...1,613
Add post
Lisamac
1 year ago

SWIPEZ DSOLPAY but the .eu email address I’ve found on here states it no longer exists when I try to email. I saw a lot of people got refunded. Could anyone help? Plz

Chloe99
1 year ago

is this the one you emailed? They replied back to me on this one recently.


support@swipez.eu

Cocohibs1
1 year ago

Yes I have had no emails back for weeks I also tried this email and that states it doesn’t exist info@swipez.eu what did you say to the which made them respond if you don’t mind me asking thank you for fast response

Chloe99
1 year ago

Maybe try sending from a different email address. I just asked for a refund on unauthorised transactions and added the amount and last 4 digits of my card number

Cocohibs1
1 year ago

Okay thank you

Cocohibs1
1 year ago

How long did it roughly take you to get your first response?

Chloe99
1 year ago

they got to me the next day

1 year ago

Okay, thank you and how long roughly did it take you to get a full refund? And is it the same company where this is the statement on the bank?E0000480 i’m trying to get back around 7000

Chloe99
1 year ago

They literally send me the refund when i emailed and then it cleared within 5 days. I was like 2000. You should definitely get it as they seem to refund everyone

Chloe99
1 year ago

Yeah it was E

calumharris
1 year ago

Did you find this company? I may be able to help.

Leoca79 deleted the post
Cocohibs1
1 year ago

When was it you heard from them? I’m hoping they’re still issuing refunds. I messaged them last week but no response as of yet.


I know it’ll be my luck for them to stop responding to people as soon as I message them 😅

WhoNext
1 year ago

If u are still looking for COREACTIVE LTD here they are https://coreactive.uk/

1 year ago

So I got some from NIKOTPF. CONCORD MARKETS LTD https://learnithub.uk/. // COREACTIVE LTD https://coreactive.uk/. // AIINSPIRE LTD https://ai-inspire.com/. // ACTIVE WEB LIMITED https://elystix.com/. // DOTABLITZ LTD https://ganckore.com/. // PIXELPAY SOLUTIONS LTD https://obelrix.com/. // PEAK GEAR APPAREL LTD https://peak-gear.com/

Leoca79 deleted the post
Leoca79
1 year ago

Nothing yet, still searching for them. Also I need bigPro

1 year ago

Guys I am looking for following emails for transactions

Necsedom

Inntc

Filvnam

agent top up


if anyone can help me, I would Appreciate it

Edited
1 year ago
esus

Would anyone be so kind as to have any information about Relsho? It's a business related to education, courses, etc.

Thank you

Automatic translation:
1 year ago

fileCan someone told me what does this mean

1...923 924 925...1,613
Go to pageof 1,613 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more