HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,623)

5,884,789 views 29,781 replies |
3 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
Add post
Lisa15 deleted the post
Sarah222
18 hours ago

What’s bank of Lithuania’s email address?

Lisa15
18 hours ago
nlus

Thunderpick.io


I don't know if I'm allowed to reveal the owners here, but like @LP2710 says, I did indeed find them on casinosecrets.lol, that guy also had to appear in court once before, from what I read. He's been doing it for a very long time.

Automatic translation:
Lisa15
18 hours ago
nlus

By the way, I also have a friend of mine who is 120k deep (no joke...) on Rakebit; if there is anything to recover, I want to compensate generously. (I don't even know if I'm allowed to say that here)

Automatic translation:
Lisa15 deleted the post
KlausSchwab
18 hours ago
nlus

Or do you have Telegram?

Automatic translation:
KlausSchwab deleted the post
Lisa15 deleted the post
Kelly1234 deleted the post
LP2710
17 hours ago
nlus

Unfortunately, the payment companies are not listed here.

Automatic translation:
Kelly1234
17 hours ago

Thanks, can delete if you want to. I’ll send you an email!

col211
17 hours ago

If they weren’t included as part of the DSAR, then it’s likely that Walletto didn’t process them and another platform did. Can you get the aquirer info from your bank?

Is there any reason that you think they didn’t include everything they’ve processed? If your bank say it was them, then I’d go back to them and ask why they weren’t included in the initial disclosure.

Lisa15
17 hours ago
nlus

Sometimes you can find something

documents -> source of funding

For some, there is a very detailed list of expenses and income here, including recipients.

as in the example here at

file "Jer-team NV"

Automatic translation:
KlausSchwab
17 hours ago
nlus

https://grok.com/share/c2hhcmQtNA_073e3c71-b241-429a-bca1-57e6c967beae


Take a look at FinTelegram to see if there is anything to be found there, search for "rakebit"

Automatic translation:
Sarah222
17 hours ago

Thanks for your detailed response I will try get to bottom of it. I haven’t had much look with merchants lately. I am waiting on a few but been ongoing for some time

LP2710
17 hours ago
nlus

Yes, unfortunately not for everyone, so sometimes you really have to rely on buying legal documents yourself.

Automatic translation:
Lisa15
17 hours ago
nlus

It remains a tricky thing indeed ☹️

Automatic translation:
col211
17 hours ago

It’s not a quick process, I’ve been at it since June and whilst I have had success, it’s been long and tiring!

LP2710
16 hours ago

Have from Jer-TEAM Nv casinos (royspins,Wazbee )merchant descrp. TDCA , BARNSLEY ….(show first VIZZ MEDIA AND then changed reafter.com …Cashforo its payment gateway ….any idea ???

Org1991
16 hours ago

I have TDCA as well.. no clue , still looking! Keep you posted

1...1,622 1,623 1,6241,625
Go to pageof 1,625 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more