HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,614)

5,803,436 views 29,568 replies |
2 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1,613 1,614
Add post
7 hours ago

Is there anybody that has a case that is being checked by Cadre?

GinoS
5 hours ago
nlus

No, but which casinos are you looking for?

Automatic translation:
Loo76
5 hours ago
esus

Do you think they'll get you a refund? How should I approach it? Clearbank Europe has told me they're behind my bank transactions.


I await your response.

Automatic translation:
emilioe9
5 hours ago
esus

I'm talking about Ivy Pay Oy.


How do I file the claim? From the form? It only allows a maximum of 6. I have 16.

Automatic translation:
Lisa15
4 hours ago
nlus

Did you also manage to make IBAN payments to krytonim?


I transferred 800 there less than 3 months ago.


I also have a chargeback running on my credit card at ING now, curious what the outcome will be (3000)

Automatic translation:
KlausSchwab
4 hours ago
nlus

Yes, but a long time ago.


Which casino is that?

Automatic translation:
Lisa15
4 hours ago
nlus

I meant Kryptonim, I wouldn't dare say which casino it was. Had a bad relapse, played at a lot of different ones.

Automatic translation:
KlausSchwab
4 hours ago
nlus

Yes, I know, it's been quite a while since that was.


but that chargeback, no idea which casino?

Automatic translation:
1 hour ago

Hi, which descriptors was this for?

emilioe9
5 hours ago
esus

Do you think they'll get you a refund? How should I approach it? Clearbank Europe has told me they're behind my bank transactions.


I await your response.

Automatic translation:
1 hour ago

What merchant name is it?

Loo76
1 hour ago
esus

They tell me Clearbank is behind it. The beneficiary name is Utorg Pay Ltd. And Clearbank has told me the account belongs to Ivy Pay Oy.


For MyStake Casino...

Edited
Automatic translation:
1...1,613 1,614
Go to pageof 1,614 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more