I realy need Blocn come on guys somebody have to help me?
Talking about 20 000 euro....
Automatic translation:
Legend00193
Bronze
10 months ago
Hi Team,
I hope you are all well.
I am in need of email or contact of a company on my bank statement called "FRL". It is linked to theclubhousecasino.
also would anyone have a template on what to say?
many thanks!
Automatic translation:
Anonymized1181
Pyne1688
Diamond
Pyne1688
10 months ago
Any luck from ai yet? I’m still waiting on both craft and ai
Automatic translation:
Romeo87
Diamond
10 months ago
Does anyone have any information about Cnpcto? I would appreciate your help, thank you very much.
Automatic translation:
Danixxx
xbigguyxxx
Diamond
xbigguyxxx
10 months ago
Paul can you help me please revolout decline every single one of my cgargebacks 😫
Automatic translation:
xbigguyxxx
Danixxx
Diamond
Danixxx
10 months ago
Hi Dani did you mention gambling did you attach the contact to merchant and details of what was ordered etc thats all you do 👍
Automatic translation:
Danixxx
xbigguyxxx
Diamond
xbigguyxxx
10 months ago
No didnt mention gambling , sent proof of the mercahnt advising to initiate chargebacks they still decline , also i found out who brivory was of someone in here but there website has been taking down and obviously they dont respomd emails 🙄
Automatic translation:
Danixxx
Danixxx
Diamond
Danixxx
10 months ago
The guy on here had succesfull chargebacks through them , but been waiting for his help for over 10 days
Automatic translation:
xbigguyxxx
Danixxx
Diamond
Danixxx
10 months ago
Ok maybe they have banned you on chargebacks maybe too many ? im not sure Brivory I gave up on to be honest Dani
Automatic translation:
Danixxx
xbigguyxxx
Diamond
xbigguyxxx
10 months ago
Ave never had a succesfull one through them 😂
Automatic translation:
Emyjay20
Gold
10 months ago
Has anyone done chargebacks on a credit card?
Automatic translation:
xbigguyxxx
Danixxx
Diamond
Danixxx
10 months ago
Ok strange one then ! I made a big deal about them not doing the 6k ones before went to FOS etc messaged them a lot about it maybe that is why they did mine💁♂️ I am not sure
Automatic translation:
Pyne1688
Anonymized1181
Diamond
Anonymized1181
10 months ago
No nothing from ai x
Automatic translation:
Pyne1688
Kelly1234
Diamond
Kelly1234
10 months ago
did you get a further refunds?
Automatic translation:
Kelly1234
Pyne1688
Diamond
Pyne1688
10 months ago
I got rest from craft but not ai
Automatic translation:
Pyne1688
Kelly1234
Diamond
Kelly1234
10 months ago
Is Ai the same email as craft??
Automatic translation:
Pyne1688
Kelly1234
Diamond
Kelly1234
10 months ago
Did You get the refund from craft and ai at the same time??
Automatic translation:
Kelly1234
Pyne1688
Diamond
Pyne1688
10 months ago
I got part refunds from both ai and craft a few days ago but today received the rest from craft but not ai