HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionBlocking over 150 casinos - coming soon

Blocking over 150 casinos - coming soon

14 views 0 replies |
10 hours ago
|
Add post
10 hours ago
czus

I have been monitoring foreign casinos operating on the Czech market without a license for a long time. I would like to point out that almost all of these casinos, which are run by fake companies, fall under one large company, Soft2bet. Its owner, multimillionaire Uri Poliavich, denies this, but the recent revelations by journalists from Investigate Europe only confirm it. All of these casinos will hardly pay you larger amounts, and since you cannot withdraw a larger win at once, it is almost impossible to leave with money. I could write long novels about these casinos here, but I will keep it short.

A long complete list has now been sent to all competent authorities in the EU (including the Czech Republic, of course) with a request for blocking. In some EU countries, the process is relatively fast, in the Czech Republic the customs service will also investigate it and then the casino will be blocked. It can be within 14 days to a month. These casinos will then change their access page address, but that will not help them, because they will then be reported everywhere again with an updated list. The list currently contains more than 150 casinos, but it will grow significantly in the future. Once the blocking occurs, players will not have access to their accounts, so I highly recommend everyone to prepare for it. If there is interest, I can put the list here. And if you are asking what casinos are these? Well, the answer is simple - almost all of them that do not have a license for the Czech Republic, so almost all of them (28 casinos in the Czech Republic have a valid license).

Automatic translation:

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more