HomeForumCrypto and Crypto Casinos"SCAM ALERT! Luckedbet.com (Long Island N.V.) is demanding $150 deposit to process $312,000 withdraw

"SCAM ALERT! Luckedbet.com (Long Island N.V.) is demanding $150 deposit to process $312,000 withdraw

20,528 views 128 replies |
10 months ago
|
1 2...7
Add post
10 months ago

Dear Community, Mediators, and Casino Representatives,

I am urgently posting this public alert regarding the operator Luckedbet.com, managed by the company Long Island N.V. (Curaçao License DGE/2024/1451/0918). This operator is refusing to process a large withdrawal and is resorting to explicit fraud and extortion by demanding additional deposits.

The Facts:

Winnings Amount: My balance is $312,371.94.

KYC Status: My account is fully verified and marked as "Approved! Verification Complete" (Proof 1). The casino cannot claim I failed verification.

Initial Fraudulent Payment: When I attempted to withdraw, the casino's support team demanded an extra payment to resolve a fabricated "Wallet verification error." I made an initial good faith deposit of $88.12 BTC on Nov 26 (Proof 2).

Escalated Extortion: Despite receiving the $88.12 deposit, the casino continues to block my funds. The support agent (Emma) explicitly stated that withdrawals are "still blocked until a new, separate deposit of $150 or more is made" (Proof 3).

Conclusion: The casino is using a classic scam tactic: demanding payment for a non-existent technical error from a fully verified player to hold the winnings hostage.

My Goal:

I am seeking the full and immediate payment of my winnings ($312,371.94) and a refund of the fraudulently obtained $88.12 deposit.

Regulatory Action:

I have already filed a formal complaint with the Curaçao Gaming Authority (CGA), providing all the necessary evidence of the operator's fraudulent demands. However, since the CGA does not act as a direct mediator, I need the support of the community and independent mediation services (AskGamblers, Casino Guru, The Pogg) to compel Long Island N.V. to honour my winnings.

Warning to other players: Do not deposit at Luckedbet.com. This operator will seek to extort funds from you when you attempt to withdraw.

I have attached all the necessary screenshots to this post, including proof of the 'Approved!' KYC status, the $88.12 deposit, and the demand for $150.

I kindly request intervention from a reputable mediator.

Thank you.

filefilefilefilefile

10 months ago

Myself as well am getting scammed and extorted I am on yourside and want my money as well !!!

10 months ago

I have over $680,000 on my lucked bet account, but it wont let me withdraw a penny . It's a total scam. file

cheefa2441
10 months ago

How do u go about getting something done about this???

10 months ago

I also have over 25000 in lucked bet and it wants a deposit to cash out the money,I almost fell for it till I saw your consernes.so what can we do to get some kinda of law suit going.

10 months ago

Well if any one can help us out let me know my email is petersonraider24@gmail.com.

10 months ago

same here deposit $110 to verify and cant verified due to glitch on system and again asking to deposit 100 more to verify to trigger verification i feel like their verification is a jackpot.filefilefile


Guys this is scam dont deposit

mauroalgisi deleted the post
10 months ago

I also got scammed first they wanted 100$ deposit and then said there was a glitch in the system and wanted another 200$ deposit

10 months ago

There has to be something we can do this is absolute bullshit

mauroalgisi
10 months ago

Not true I still have full access to the site

Jeremie
10 months ago

you will have full access to the sites but their scamming way is different not by blocking rather asking you to deposit $100 for verification and telling you there is glitch on the system and need you to deposit $100 for manual verification and another glitch so on mate its fake scammers are running this bussiness, i dont think for KYC verification casino tell you to deposit rather than asking your documents and initially they gave you $1000 bonus which you can play or withdraw what a tactics they are scammers

cheefa2441
10 months ago

I also have been scammed but my error states when deposit that mn residents cannot use or buy bitcoin due to region i want my winnings 31, or 000

10 months ago

I want my winnings as well 31,000

10 months ago

Has any one got proof that they've mad a withdrawal from luckedbet.com I've got 160k in balance and I'm hoping to get payed so what do we do if this is a registered casino can any one let me no if you have been payed

Edited
Jeremie
10 months ago

Not true I still have full access to the site

10 months ago

Have you mad withdrawal jeremie

cheefa2441
10 months ago

This happened to me after I won $32,000 on wildz.vip which looks IDENTICAL to luckedbet and also claims to be owned by Long Island N.V.

100% scam which I've already reported to my local scamwatch.

I was also about to deposit the $150 but thank god I trusted my gut.

depsdat deleted the post
RJS2380
10 months ago

nah its a complete scam dont even bother and DO NOT deposit ANY money, they will keep making excuses on why they haven't received or recognised the payment

10 months ago

So has ANYBODY received ANY withdrawal????

Edited
1 2...7
Go to pageof 7 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more