HomeForumComplaints Discussion€1,200 withdrawal still pending after almost 12 days

€1,200 withdrawal still pending after almost 12 days

447 views 6 replies |
3 weeks ago
|
Add post
3 weeks ago

Hi everyone,


I’m currently waiting for a €1,200 withdrawal from VegaDream.


I requested the withdrawal on 23 August 2026 at around 16:00 CET, and it is still pending.


I contacted VegaDream Support on 31 August and was told that my case had been escalated to the relevant department for further review and that I would be contacted by email.


Yesterday, 3rd September, VegaDream processed and paid out a separate €20 withdrawal from free spins.


However, my €1,200 withdrawal is still pending.

I understand that VegaDream currently has a high volume of withdrawal requests, but almost 12 days is becoming quite frustrating, especially as the withdrawal has apparently not even been processed yet.


Has anyone else recently experienced a similar delay with VegaDream, particularly with withdrawals of €1,000+?

I will wait until the 14-day period has passed and then submit an official complaint if the €1,200 has still not been paid.


I’ll keep this thread updated.


Thank you for your time.


3 weeks ago
deus

I've had it since August 31, 2026, also over €900.

Previously always under 48 hours, but since the change it's different and AI support is available.

Has it arrived yet?

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
deus

Hi Flaster, no, the money hasn't arrived yet. I'll update you here!

Best regards

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
deus

Update: The payout just arrived! 🙏🏼

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
deus

Me too now 🙏🏼

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
deus

Vegadream at number 1

Automatic translation:
NM124
3 weeks ago

Hi everyone,


I’m currently waiting for a €1,200 withdrawal from VegaDream.


I requested the withdrawal on 23 August 2026 at around 16:00 CET, and it is still pending.


I contacted VegaDream Support on 31 August and was told that my case had been escalated to the relevant department for further review and that I would be contacted by email.


Yesterday, 3rd September, VegaDream processed and paid out a separate €20 withdrawal from free spins.


However, my €1,200 withdrawal is still pending.

I understand that VegaDream currently has a high volume of withdrawal requests, but almost 12 days is becoming quite frustrating, especially as the withdrawal has apparently not even been processed yet.


Has anyone else recently experienced a similar delay with VegaDream, particularly with withdrawals of €1,000+?

I will wait until the 14-day period has passed and then submit an official complaint if the €1,200 has still not been paid.


I’ll keep this thread updated.


Thank you for your time.


3 weeks ago

Hi. Sometimes there really isn’t much else to do besides waiting for the casino to process the withdrawal.

We generally give casinos up to 14 days to complete this process. If a similar problem happens again in the future and the withdrawal still isn’t processed after that period, you can always come to us and submit a complaint.

From what you described, it seems the casino only gave you fairly general answers. If there’s nothing else required from your side and all you can do is wait, then patience is probably the most important thing right now, even though I know that can sometimes be the hardest part.

In any case, I’m glad that both you and the other players eventually received your money. Hopefully, everything will continue without any problems in the future.🙂

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more