HomeForumComplaints Discussionbetpanda.io confiscated $16,000 from me without any reason.

betpanda.io confiscated $16,000 from me without any reason.

49 views 0 replies |
3 hours ago
|
Add post
3 hours ago

Yesterday, after three years of playing on the aforementioned site, they confiscated $16,000 from me without any explanation. I place both single and accumulator sports bets and am a high-volume player; my account is fully verified. Customer support isn't responding, the chat team can't do anything, and my VIP manager doesn't know how to handle it. What are my chances of recovering the money now? I’ve already filed a complaint with AskGamblers, and I’d like to report the issue to their licensing authority, but I can't find out who issued the license.

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more