ForumComplaints Discussionbet365 slot complaint

bet365 slot complaint

3 years ago by Daniel
|
2720 views 2 replies |
|
Add post
3 years ago

This is just a placeholder for the following post below.

3 years ago

Hello.

Today, November 20, I decided to try my luck at a bet365 slot.

So since I made the deposit and received the bonus 💯% of the new customer I entered the slot Age og the gods of 365 and in the period from 10:00 am to 11 am I made SIX HUNDRED spins .. From the six hundred spins did not come not a single win of more than two euros, but only a win of four euros, came NOT ONE bonus spin, NOT ONE, and by spending the deposit and Bonus money, the refund of the percentage of the pay out percentage was not completed.

I contacted the customer service, which had me waiting for 45 minutes, I explained to them what happened and that it is not possible for the above to happen and that the payout return is not a matter of luck and after 45 minutes they told me that they will contact 72 hours with me, and my account was restricted. This is bet 365. Caution !!

Automatic translation:
Rs88
3 years ago

Then I suggest you to contact them again after 72 hrs. It's also good to save the conversation with them. Do I understand correctly that you made 600 spins on the same game?

Anyways, if you don't manage to reopen your account, you can request you gaming history. Then you should be able to count (or I can help you to count) your return to player (RTP) so you will see if the gameplay for really strange or not.

Join the community

You must be logged in to add a post.

flash-message-news
Don’t miss any news from the gambling industry
Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more
Subscribe to our newsletter for newest no deposit bonuses, new slots, and other news