ForumCompetitions[CLOSED] Christmas competition for 3x $100 Amazon voucher!

[CLOSED] Christmas competition for 3x $100 Amazon voucher! (page 4)

2 years ago by Daniel
|
84433 views 422 replies |
1...3 4 5...22
This thread is locked
Daniel
2 years ago

Phone

Automatic translation:
Daniel
2 years ago

The gift I received was a pajama panda, and a covered table with seafood and tequila with lime👍🐼

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

The best gift was after three years of absence from home, Family to celebrate the new year with children and wife !!!

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

best Christmas gift was visiting my mum and sister after not seeing them for about ten years, very nervous but after landing i saw them , its so weird how time flies and memories stay

2 years ago

Merry Christmas

2 years ago

The Best gift to me i win more and we have celebrate 🥳 with my family

Daniel
2 years ago

My husband gave me a guitar ... what could be better ... because the soul always sings, and in sadness and joy !!!

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

The best gift to me is my girl friend accept my love and we married

2 years ago

The best present for Christmas is my girlfriend... that day we are kiss first time. 💜

2 years ago

In 1996, I was 4 years old without months, because I was not fond of cars) ... The best Christmas present was file photos from the Internet!

The railway is "Soviet", although it was not new, and it was presented to me out of need, nevertheless, it was the best gift,

from the best days in my childhood! =)

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Wow

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

When I was about 5 years old I received the Heman and masters of the universe castle and I loved it and got so much fun from it.. now 37!!

2 years ago

The best Christmas gift what I have received is a Christmas kiss from my daughter in law when she was 3 years old.

ozerovalida
2 years ago

I had a similar railway as well when I was young. It wasn't new, my dad used to play with it 😀

2 years ago

a porcelain doll. that was many, many years ago!

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

In Cuba we don't receive many gifts at Christmas 🎄 but I think the best gift has undoubtedly been a bible. I met God 🙌 and it has changed my life and also my luck. I feel more fortunate since then. A huge hug. good luck and blessings to all. 🙂

GOOG LUCK!

🎅

In Cuba we don't receive many gifts at Christmas 🎄 but I think the best gift has undoubtedly been a bible. I met God 🙌 and it changed my life and also my luck. I feel more fortunate since then. A huge hug. good luck and blessings to all. 🙂

!GOOD LUCK !

🎅

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

The best Christmas gift for me was a spin in crazy time pachinko 500x 250000INR I won in single spin

2 years ago

The truth is I never received a Christmas gift because I came from a very humble family but the greatest gift that life gave me was my daughter Mayte and well, I would like to give my daughter the best Christmas gift since I have never had it. thanks atte jhony

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Hi....

I dont get any xmas prezzies for years now and my bday is 3 days after xmas. So i do hope that i stand a chance to win

2 years ago

I wish the government of Canada would leave the First Nations people’s land where they’re trying to build a pipeline through. That is all I want for Christmas.

This thread is locked
1...3 4 5...22
Go to pageof 22 pages
flash-message-news
Don’t miss any news from the gambling industry
Subscribe to our newsletter for newest no deposit bonuses, new slots, and other news