ForumCompetitions[CLOSED] Christmas competition for 3x $100 Amazon voucher!

[CLOSED] Christmas competition for 3x $100 Amazon voucher! (page 17)

2 years ago by Daniel
|
86466 views 422 replies |
1...16 17 18...22
This thread is locked
2 years ago

Hello and thank you for allowing us to participate in the raffle, well the best Christmas gift I have received was, to spend a super Christmas next to my children, family and for the health that GOD is giving me and the opportunity to continue living and seeing to the family that I had not seen for a long time because of the covit19 they gave me and being together again was the best gift they could give me πŸ™πŸ™

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

The most beautiful gift for Christmas was my son Jakub, who was born to me and my girlfriend 5 years ago.

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Yes, it is close to the border with Greece. With Jozef you have to visit Bulgaria again one day. I will be your guide. πŸ₯°

Which resort on the Bulgarian black Sea coast have you been to?

2 years ago

I'm quite sure it was hotel Nobel around 2010. It was a walking distance from Nessebar πŸ™‚

2 years ago

KDYSI DAVNO POCITAC 486 120MHZ 🀣🀣

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

My first was 386 πŸ˜€

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

My best Christmas is actually this year ... I didn't manage to gamble anymore and could finally buy nice presents for my loved ones this year without having to worry that there would be no more money ... and .. . I was even able to transfer something like this to a friend's account who is in need of money ... what a wonderful feeling ... I wish you all a Merry Christmas ... stay healthy

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

That sounds like a good start of a new journey. Just stick to it and I'm sure it will make you happier every day.

2 years ago

SO WHO WON ?

2 years ago

The winners will be announced on 10th January.

2 years ago

I just updated a list of the competition participants. We currently have 248 participants and still 2 weeks to ago until we announce the winners. Good luck! πŸ™‚

Daniel
2 years ago

Thanks Daniel ... I never thought I could do it ... I was addicted to gambling ... that was a bad time

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

That I am cured of the virus

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

In December 2019 my mother had a heart attack, was hospitalized for 1 week, my best Christmas gift was that she came home very well!

2 years ago

The best Xmas present I had was 1989. I got a lot of batman related stuff like a watch, shirt, hat. Tim Burton released just the first batman movie. But what made this Christmas special was that it started early for us. 45 Days earlier me and my family got a present that changed our lives. It was the 9th of November 1989 and the present was our freedom.

2 years ago

I was most happy when I got a Sega Mega drive for Christmas at the age of 8, that was my wish and Santa Claus fulfilled it πŸ™‚

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Hello

Nowadays, it's no longer weird to buy a gift as a gift, a subscription who knows where and what things like. But it's completely wrong to give an envelope to someone.

Christmas is about getting something that pleases me from the other. To be surprised, I don't just give something to someone, just so they don't say. I should choose a gift specifically for that person. It's magic. joy.

Well, I'm lucky to have a friend who has it too, and she noticed, even though we see very little, that my wallet is falling apart. I've been thinking for a long time that I'll get a new one, but .... .

She was very surprised, it's a hit from someone who knows me, who notices me and whom I like. Thank you Jeziska (TΓ½no).

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Hello

Nowadays, it's no longer weird to buy a gift as a gift, a subscription who knows where and what things like. But it's completely wrong to give an envelope to someone.

Christmas is about getting something that pleases me from the other. To be surprised, I don't just give something to someone, just so they don't say. I should choose a gift specifically for that person. It's magic. joy.

Well, I'm lucky to have a friend who has it too, and she noticed, even though we see very little, that my wallet is falling apart. I've been thinking for a long time that I'll get a new one, but .... .

She was very surprised, it's a hit from someone who knows me, who notices me and whom I like. Thank you Jeziska (TΓ½no).

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

It is true that with money you buy something you need. But gifts are about getting a person you wouldn't normally buy - because it comes unnecessarily expensive, you don't want to spend money on it, etc., but when you get it, you're finally happy for the gift.

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

SO BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT WAS WHEN MY KIDS WERE LILTTLE MY OLDEST WAS ONLY 7 , IT WAS LATE AND I HAD JUST BROKE UP WITH THER FATHER I WAS IN THE FRONT ROOM CRYING AND MY SON WOKE UP AND ASK ME MOM WHY YOU CRYING AND I WAS NOT GOING TO LIE TO HIM SO I TOLD HIM HONEY THERS NOT GOING TO BE CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR HE LOOKED AT ME AND SMILED AND SAID MOM THATS OK WE DONT NEED ANYTHING BESIDES ITS NOT OUR BDAY CANT WE HAVE A CAKE AND SELABRATE JESUS SO WE DID WE HAD A BDAY PARTY FOR THE LORD , AND WHEN THE KIDS NEXT DOOR CAME TO SHOW OFF THER PRESENTS ANTHONY WAS THE HAPPYEST KID TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT OUR BDAY PARTY I HAD TEARS OF JOY WATCHING HIM TILL THIS DAY I CRY WHEN I THINK OF THAT CHRISTMAS

2 years ago

The best Christmas gift that I received was a couple of chicks that came to me.

It was very nice for me since a few weeks before my little dog had died.

I am very happy to receive the chicks

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Em best Christmas gift were a couple of chicks.

At that time my puppy had passed away.

So they made me very happy

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

When I was 13 years old, a basketball basket and a new balloon β™₯ ️

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Nice game

2 years ago

My best gift I've ever received was at a time of difficulty I went through, on Christmas Eve I got a basket with milk, diapers and other things for my children who were babies, because I needed a lot...

Automatic translation:
This thread is locked
1...16 17 18...22
Go to pageof 22 pages
flash-message-news
Don’t miss any news from the gambling industry
CandyBlitzBombs_flash_alt
Free Slot Tournament with 1000€ prize pool is live!
Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more
Subscribe to our newsletter for newest no deposit bonuses, new slots, and other news