HomeForumCompetitions[CLOSED]: $3,000 Christmas Giveaway with Pragmatic Play!

[CLOSED]: $3,000 Christmas Giveaway with Pragmatic Play! (page 7)

105,526 views 549 replies |
10 months ago
|
The waiting is over! We have the list of 20 lucky winners! All randomly selected by AI. 😉 Congratulations to everyone who won! 👏👏👏 I'll be reaching out via your email registered on Casino Guru shortly. For those who didn’t win this time, don’t worry, because more giveaways are coming. Consider it a promise. 😁🙌 Seeking more thrill? No problem! Make sure to join our free tournaments, where you can also win Amazon vouchers. Good luck! Here's the list of winners: 👏👏👏
1...6 7 8...28
Add post
10 months ago

That's for another competition Casino.guru & Pragmatic

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/BGKgKcTFoX

Edited
10 months ago
Edited
10 months ago
Edited
10 months ago
Edited
10 months ago
Edited
10 months ago
ruus
Edited
Automatic translation:
10 months ago
ruus
Edited
Automatic translation:
10 months ago
ruus
Edited
Automatic translation:
10 months ago
ruus
Edited
Automatic translation:
10 months ago
10 months ago
10 months ago
10 months ago
10 months ago
10 months ago
10 months ago

file 232x akashdeep

10 months ago

Wisdom of Athenian 1000 232x

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/nUkoch080h

Edited
10 months ago

Where we must bet because I can't find options to bet

10 months ago
grus

Oh, I have something from yesterday here too!

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/ExeUnMIII6

file

Automatic translation:
Locogreko14
10 months ago

Hello, it looks like PP replay link to me, so I moved it into the competition thread. I'll get back to the complete check later. 😉

1...6 7 8...28
Go to pageof 28 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more