HomeForumCompetitions[CLOSED]: $3,000 Christmas Giveaway with Pragmatic Play!

[CLOSED]: $3,000 Christmas Giveaway with Pragmatic Play! (page 4)

105,442 views 549 replies |
10 months ago
|
The waiting is over! We have the list of 20 lucky winners! All randomly selected by AI. 😉 Congratulations to everyone who won! 👏👏👏 I'll be reaching out via your email registered on Casino Guru shortly. For those who didn’t win this time, don’t worry, because more giveaways are coming. Consider it a promise. 😁🙌 Seeking more thrill? No problem! Make sure to join our free tournaments, where you can also win Amazon vouchers. Good luck! Here's the list of winners: 👏👏👏
1...3 4 5...28
Add post
10 months ago
Edited
10 months ago
Edited
10 months ago
Edited
10 months ago
grus

I really avoid anything to do with Zeus. I've been playing for many years and this old fruit hasn't paid me well yet!

Automatic translation:
10 months ago
idus

Top casino guru

Automatic translation:
37micky88
10 months ago

I'm so confused 😕

10 months ago

What's so confusing? If you want to join, please stop posting links someone else has posted before in this thread and instead focus on enquiry conditions:

Entry requirements

1. Post a replay link of your win on any Pragmatic Play game from any casino into this thread

(What is a Pragmatic Play replay link? Where do I find it?)

2. Minimum win has to be at least 30x of your initial bet.

(for example if you bet 0.1€, you need to win 3€ or more)

3. Minimum bet must be at least 0.1€/$ (or equivalent in your currency).


It shouldn't be too difficult, I believe.


10 months ago

Its not i am sincerely apologizing. I just misunderstood...

Rammasaurus
10 months ago

Gates of Olympus Xmas 1000 - 56x

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/mSzCEMd5EA

Gates of Loympus Xmas 1000 - 101x

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/zBWj72JZGo

Gates of Olympus Xmas 1000 - 61x

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/gHnGCng7Vm

10 months ago

Done. Best of luck to you! 🎉🚀✌️

Hertlert
10 months ago
esus

It's very good

Automatic translation:
10 months ago

Glad to hear that. Feel free to join anytime you are ready. 😉

Normann
10 months ago

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/toWoS3p3rg

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/6NAESin7Cu

For filling the rest. Not the biggest win but is good.

10 months ago

Hello, awesome!

I have added 5 tickets for you, and I wish you the best of luck in the raffle. 🎉🚀👏

10 months ago

Dear participants, I decided to make the rules less complicated and more rewarding for you.

I recalculated the number of already awarded tickets, because it will be much easier to award EVERY Christmas-themed PP game with two tickets.

For example: Wisdom of Athena Xmas edition or Big Bass in Christmas fishing suit counts for two tickets two.

Every Pragmatic game with "Christmas" in the title earns you two tickets. 🚀🚀

Please enjoy the competition!


10 months ago
deus

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/bKc1F3AGlV

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/qz838CC6eh


I hope I did it right?!


Best regards

Mel

Automatic translation:
94dudson
10 months ago
10 months ago

Good day to you! I hope you enjoy the full set of 10 tickets. Nice performance and cool winnings. 😉✌️👏

Locogreko14
10 months ago

😀I believe you are not the only one with such experience! Glad to see you around, though.

Feel free to join us if you have replay links to share.

37micky88
10 months ago

No problem 🙂


Actimel1
10 months ago
deus

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/bKc1F3AGlV

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/qz838CC6eh


I hope I did it right?!


Best regards

Mel

Automatic translation:
10 months ago

Hello there!

Indeed, this is a promising start. 🙂 If you want to get more competition tickets, though, make sure to pass the 30x win rule, or try the Christmas-themed games. 😉

You're doing fine. ✌️🙌

10 months ago
deus

Wisdom of Athena 1000 Xmas

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/OejcV28JmI

Automatic translation:
Radka
10 months ago
deus

Oh, that's right.

Thank you so much for the information. 😉

Automatic translation:
Radka
10 months ago

Thanks, it makes it simpler 🙂. Merry X-mas Radka!

10 months ago
Edited
1...3 4 5...28
Go to pageof 28 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more