HomeForumCompetitions[CLOSED]: Pragmatic Play – Spin Sweet Rush Bonanza & Win a Share of $3000!

[CLOSED]: Pragmatic Play – Spin Sweet Rush Bonanza & Win a Share of $3000! (page 23)

92,645 views 436 replies |
12 months ago
The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here! We have the list of 20 lucky winners, randomly selected by AI. Congratulations to everyone who won — we’ll be reaching out via your email registered on Casino Guru. For those who didn’t win this time, don’t worry — more giveaways are coming soon! I promise 🙂 And if there’s no giveaway running right now, make sure to join our free tournaments, where you can also win Amazon vouchers. Good luck! Here's the list of winners:
1...22 23
Add post
10 months ago

i received my voucher today. thx a lot for your efforts radka!

SCATT3R
10 months ago

That's great, though the credits goes to my colleague Juraj. 🙂

In any case, enjoy it! Here's a little spoiler: the Christmas Competition is on schedule. Tailoring the details...🎉

ineedmorecats
10 months ago

Hello, ineedmorecats!

Did you get the voucher too, please? I hope you did. 🤞

Radka
10 months ago

Hello, ineedmorecats!

Did you get the voucher too, please? I hope you did. 🤞

10 months ago

you mixed me up with scatter here ^^.


i got my voucher yesterday. thx a lot again and i m looking forward to that christmas contest.

ineedmorecats
10 months ago

Hello, don't worry, I did not. Two separate posts, two different winners.

I asked you to find out about the progress. 😉 (Because I'm not sending the vouchers, I'm just passing along information about the issues, and I intended to follow up with you.)


See you soon at the next contest! 🙌🎉

Radka
10 months ago

oh then you probably missed my above post where i happily announce that i got my voucher 🙂.


still very nice of you to care that much about every winner and making sure everyone gets their voucher.

cant wait for the next contest

ineedmorecats
10 months ago

No worries! Cooking up the Xmas competition with my colleagues. If everything goes smoothly, it will be announced next Monday.

See you ALL there! 🎉🙌

9 months ago

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/p2ocq5miuI

9 months ago

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/p2ocq5miuI. 169x

9 months ago

169x https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/p2ocq5miuI

9 months ago

My favorite

9 months ago
esus

My best shot

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/4EhoEvoMKM

Automatic translation:
8 months ago
plus

https://www.pplink.social/FeWXXx4is9

Automatic translation:
4 months ago
esus

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/L8mXlEwcWZ

Automatic translation:
1...22 23
Go to pageof 23 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more