HomeForumCasinosCasino148 - general discussion

Casino148 - general discussion

45 views 3 replies |
1 hour ago
|
Add post
1 hour ago
If you want to discuss anything related to Casino148, such as its games, bonuses, payment methods, issues with your account, responsible gambling features, or anything else, you can do so here.
1 hour ago

Hi everyone,

Has anyone experienced something similar with Casino148?

I deposited €50 and while playing my balance went up to around €800. After that, the balance suddenly changed and most of the money disappeared. Now I can only see around €71–€72 as real money.

I also made a €20 withdrawal, and there is another €240 withdrawal that I need clarification about.

Has anyone else had their balance reduced or had money disappear after reaching a much higher balance? Did Casino148 explain where the money went, for example because of bonus wagering conditions, game transactions, or another reason?

I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has experienced something similar and can explain what happened or how they resolved it.

Thank you.

filefile

florniflorni80014
1 hour ago

Your screenshots offer a useful clue: the €628.90 shown in the first image appears to be bonus money, with €0 listed as real money. The other image also shows an active bonus. This means the displayed balance wasn’t necessarily fully available to withdraw, but it doesn’t explain the reduction on its own.

Did you activate a bonus with your €50 deposit, and did you complete its wagering requirements before the balance changed? Also, did the bonus expire, get cancelled, or disappear automatically?

Regarding the withdrawals, was the €20 actually paid, and is the €240 request pending, completed, or cancelled?

Have support explained the adjustment or identified a specific bonus condition? Their explanation, together with your bonus and transaction history, would help establish what happened to the remaining funds.

39 minutes ago

fileI deposited money and the first time I played, it was with a bonus.

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more