1 year ago
If you want to discuss anything related to Brazino777 Casino BR, such as its games, bonuses, payment methods, issues with your account, responsible gambling features, or anything else, you can do so here.
Dear all,
Since September 5th I've been having difficulties making withdrawals. Initially, my account was under analysis by the monitoring department and was later released for withdrawals on September 10, when I made new requests.
However, to date (17/09), these withdrawals are still pending and I have yet to receive any official positioning. I understand that unforeseen events can happen, but I believe that transparency is fundamental. I therefore cordially ask for a clear deadline for resolving the situation.
Thank you in advance for your attention and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Wendel
Hello, I did try. I sent emails to four different departments and also opened calls to two federal agencies, since Brazil has a regulated casino and Brazino is subject to the law. I followed all the necessary procedures. Yesterday I received a reply informing me that I could withdraw the amount initially deposited, but the rest would remain under investigation for another seven working days. They asked for some explanations, which I have already sent. Now I just have to wait.
Free professional educational courses for online casino employees aimed at industry best practices, improving player experience, and fair approach to gambling.
An initiative we launched with the goal to create a global self-exclusion system, which will allow vulnerable players to block their access to all online gambling opportunities.
A platform created to showcase all of our efforts aimed at bringing the vision of a safer and more transparent online gambling industry to reality.
An ambitious project whose goal is to celebrate the greatest and the most responsible companies in iGaming and give them the recognition they deserve.
Casino.guru is an independent source of information about online casinos and online casino games, not controlled by any gambling operator. All our reviews and guides are created honestly, according to the best knowledge and judgement of the members of our independent expert team; however, they are intended for informative purposes only and should not be construed as, nor relied upon as, legal advice. You should always make sure that you meet all regulatory requirements before playing in any selected casino. Copyright ©2026
Check your inbox and click the link we sent to:
youremail@gmail.com
The link will expire in 72 hours.
Check your 'Spam' or 'Promotions' folder or click the button below.
Confirmation e-mail has been sent again.
You will soon be redirected to the casino’s website. Please wait. If you use some ad blocking software, please check its settings.