HomeForumCasinos711 Casino - general discussion

711 Casino - general discussion (page 2)

12,457 views 34 replies |
3 years ago
|
1 2
Add post
Anonymized772
3 years ago

I found it very responsible setting those limits ahead! ✨

My question was whether you often meet the limit amount and must visit another casino untill this limit wears off.

2 weeks ago

Pure scammers

jho69
2 weeks ago

Hey, why, what happened?

Can you tell me more?

2 weeks ago

I was allowed to deposit more than €5,000 before I discovered information suggesting that players from Malta were not accepted. When I then attempted to deposit another €500, my account was blocked.

For five days, I kept receiving what felt like one excuse after another, without a clear explanation or resolution. Today, after numerous complaints, I finally received the €500 back, but my account remains blocked and I can no longer use it.

This entire experience has been extremely frustrating. If residents of Malta are not allowed to play, why was I permitted to register and deposit more than €5,000 in the first place? I expect a clear explanation of why those deposits were accepted and why my account is now blocked.

2 weeks ago

just to let you know the issue was solve it, and now is all good. thank you

jho69
1 week ago

Hi, that’s good to hear. Can you also tell me how the situation was eventually resolved?

Sometimes it’s worth checking these things much earlier. Most people simply accept the Terms and Conditions during registration without paying much attention to them, but there can be some important information there that may prevent problems later.

Restricted countries are a good example. Ideally, if your country is restricted, the casino shouldn’t allow you to register in the first place. However, with some casinos it can still be technically possible to register even though their Terms and Conditions say that players from your country are not allowed to play.

So wherever you decide to play in the future, I’d definitely recommend checking at least the most important parts of the terms beforehand, especially country restrictions and other rules that could affect your account or withdrawals.

But I’m still curious, how did this situation finally get resolved?

1 week ago
fius

Why can I make a deposit at this casino even though they don't accept players from Finland?

Automatic translation:
Seppo14
1 week ago

That's a great question; perhaps it depends on how specifically the casino enforces prohibited countries and what other information it collects during registration.

Maybe a stupid question, but what did the casino tell you? In my opinion, this is a question that deserves a clear answer.

1 week ago
fius

To be honest, I didn't make a deposit there, but when you want to register there, you are immediately redirected to the bank website to make a deposit. I think this is strange.

Automatic translation:
1 week ago

That does sound odd. Even if the deposit would eventually be rejected, the site really shouldn’t send a restricted player that far into the payment process in the first place.

Seppo14
1 week ago
fius

To be honest, I didn't make a deposit there, but when you want to register there, you are immediately redirected to the bank website to make a deposit. I think this is strange.

Automatic translation:
1 week ago

You know, I would not go for deposit either. One thing is enforcing the restricted country list correctly, but forwarding a freshly registered player from a potentially unsupported country to deposit without any other option feels odd for me too. I mean, it's common to provide an immediate deposit bonus offer or direct the player to the promo page where the most significant message says "deposit now," yet the way I see it, you experienced something different.

I would be interested in seeing the casino explanation of the system. Because if a player from a restricted country registers and fills in the restricted country on the registration form and still ends up on the direct deposit page immediately after registration, I see a problem here.

Still gets me back to what I mentioned earlier, how the system works with data from the registration, whether the specific country is fully restricted and on what level.

6 days ago
fius

I checked again, and it seems the policy has changed. You can try to register, but Finnish players probably won't be able to register.

Automatic translation:
Seppo14
4 days ago

I really appreciate the update. What about your balance? Are you able to withdraw from the site at this time? I'm asking just in case it will eventually completely turn down for this region.

4 days ago
fius

Unfortunately I don't know that. I didn't make a deposit there.

Automatic translation:
Seppo14
4 days ago

Oh no worries. Right now, I'd say it's the least concerning scenario. 🙂

1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more