HomeForumTournamentsTournament #236 Money Train 5 - discussion

Tournament #236 Money Train 5 - discussion

570 views 26 replies |
3 days ago
|
1 2
Add post
3 days ago
If you want to discuss anything related to #236 Money Train 5, you can do so here.
3 days ago
deus

The game isn't working.

Automatic translation:
Serious71
3 days ago

Hello, the tournament works for me, but your country could be restricted. Do you see any specific message, please?

file

3 days ago
esus

Extremely boring game

Automatic translation:
3 days ago

No bonus, madness.

bellatrix101 deleted the post
bellatrix101
3 days ago
3 days ago

One of these games that you already know you won't see a bonus right before the 15th spin. Boring.

3 days ago
3 days ago
alus

Give, give. file

Automatic translation:
3 days ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-272-money-train-5

I wouldn't start the bet at 10.00 though😂

Edited
3 days ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-272-money-train-5

Why all of my tournaments end so badly

3 days ago

First time playing this slot, it has very cool preview ngl

3 days ago

Awesome

3 days ago
bgus

filefilefile .

Automatic translation:
2 days ago

Oh my God, I'm in second place i have won 100 dollars.

Radka
2 days ago
deus

The screen stays black after the intro... I've tried it 5 times already.

Automatic translation:
Serious71
2 days ago

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that. I cannot duplicate the problem on my end; all works fine. How about trying the usual things? Like using a different browser to clear any stored cookies, hashes and so on? Preferably in iconico mode, you can try a VPN just to be sure it's still not a geo block or a different internet connection could show the desired result.


Can you do that, please?

bodura
3 days ago
bgus

filefilefile .

Automatic translation:
2 days ago

Impressive! 🙌👌🎉

CAMPLE777
2 days ago

Oh my God, I'm in second place i have won 100 dollars.

2 days ago

Hey, congrats! You still have more than 4 days to hold that position. Hope it works the best for you in the end! 😁🍀🍀

1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more